What's the difference between the Pro and Basic versions of TopoFusion?
- The biggest difference is that the Pro version has a set of advanced features that the Basic version does not. See the list below for what is only found in the Pro version.
- Most of our development effort goes into new features for the Pro version (and new versions are always free to our users) . Only smaller updates and bug fixes are being made to the basic version.
- Pro is $69.95 to remove the demo tiles, and Basic is $40.00.
Can I upgrade from Basic to Pro?Yes, and the cost is simply the difference in price - $30. Here is the order page for an upgrade (current Basic license is required before upgrading).
Click here to upgrade from Basic to Pro
Features only available in TopoFusion PRO
- Shaded Relief mapping for all map types
- Climbing Analysis
- GPS Networks
- Lap Analysis
- Elevation Tiles
- Batch downloading of map tiles
- Improved track manipulation
- WMS server support
- Cycling Power functionality. Also Heartrate and Cadence visualization.
- Add and calibrate your own maps - user calibrated maps with transparency
- PhotoFusion features
- - Thumbnails on map - mouse over enlarges
- - Photos as waypoints - can be moved/deleted/added
- And more...