Author Topic: WISHLIST for Next version  (Read 2707 times)

m38a1guy

• View Profile
WISHLIST for Next version
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:55:53 PM »
Hello,

This is a small Wishlist that I hope can be in the next beta and then next version.

1. TF to work with my Internal CF-29 GPS. (You already know the issue on this one) Non initializing unless though MS roads and trips. If this helps the GPS is not an ACTIVE its a Passive Antenna.

2. Having the Program Show how many Satellites are connected to the GPS and What thier Strength is. Showing Orbit would ne nice. lol "WinFast Navigator" softwsare does this something like this added to TF as an overlay or Box would be nice.

3. The ABility of the TF software to AUTO find the Correct GPS on the com-port would be nice, its in MS roads and trips as is the Sat tracking both nice features.

4. The Ability to Have the Maps when zooming in and out to go straight to Aerial photos from LandSat photos, and earlier version of TF did this now it doesnt.

5. A selectable feature maybe telling which next tile set to go to, so people that want landsat to topo can and those like me that want Landsat to Aerials can both have our ways?

6. The ability to remove from selection list the Tile we see right now there are URBAN etc and none of those are in my area of operation, so Are just in the way on the side scroll menu. a feature to select what is available from that menu would be nice. I think you know what I MEAN? I know about the tile visible setting this is something different.

7. Nothing serious but having a Button from GPS tracking would be nice next to the others like download tiles etc.

8. Small Bug thats been in all the TF versions is when tracking and saving record even when I remove the track when I GO back into the program to track a new track the thing start from the point I left off.